Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introducing Requasen

The fiends had to get their fix of 2k9 in last night so I headed over to Curtis's apartment in Santa Monica. As soon as I step inside I see Requasen rolling one of his trademark skimpy-wimpy's with a blunt wrap (I think) which is a double nah-nah in the DankLA world haha. He refuses to admit I've passed him as far as rolling a better blunt, and the fact that the pictures of his finished blunt were confiscated faster than the video of LeBron getting dunked on should speak for itself. You can still tell that it's a blunt being rolled at this point:
After handling in 2k9 I had to roll one up, especially since Big Z was in the building.

The highlight of the night though was Requasen gracing the site with a quick freestyle off the top


IF YOU'RE READING THIS DROP A COMMENT AND LET US KNOW!

by KingJaffeJu

1 comment:

  1. damn jaffeju do a couple woosahhh's for me n let the hate escape from your heart ..u hating tough on my bleezy n for the record i roll fatty's all day that just happen 2 be a skimp, got 2 make it work for ya when ur running low sometimes hahaha..more music coming soon..real official shit not just messin around stuff like this.. newayz

    dank la bitch it's a movement!!

    ReplyDelete