Saturday, July 25, 2009

Game Over.

Yo whats up world! We had big things planned for tonight but the Crackman came down with the swine flu. Jaffe jew told me that supposedly he got it from a swine he was kickin it with last night but those reports have gone unvarified. Anyways, it was confirmed last night at Awash that the DankLA release party is happening for sure this year in Palm Springs. You know we do it big every year but this is the first time DankLA will be sponsoring the event and word is that there is going to be a blunt raffle and other giveaways happening. Try to get a VIP pass from Jared if you are interesting in attending.

So I was just chillin in my phantom listening to opera and I decided to roll up this nifty little Game that I made from scratch.



Keep rollin em up



by the Joker Ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment