Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July..."Mark the time down, cuz I just clocked into work."-Curtis

What a 4th of july folks... I started at my cousins house and had some nice bbq and shit and then it was time to get it crackin in the Hollywood hills with the homies. Head over to jpap's house and waited damn near 4 hours for the Etho's to show up. But when these jokers did show up, it was on lol. Curtis was too excited to arrive, dude literally popped his tire trying to park and get shit crackin with the quickness. There was a HUGE party crackin across the street filled with slaws and hipsters, but the real shit was poppin where we were at. The night was filled with drink, weed, jokes, and more jokes. Now for the picturas...


1st L of the night, rolled by yours truly.

Right when Curtis was unwrapping a blunt, shit broke into two pieces lol.


The title on the magazine pretty much sums up his blunt and the outcome lol. Smh

Curtis' finished product.


This was the scene across the street. I couldn't really capture just how many damn people and cars there were, but trust me...there was A LOT!
and then these fuck faces showed up after fireworks being set off in the street and a whole lot of commotion...

a few pics of Curtis and his whip before and after AAA came to change his tire lol.




Tire finally got changed and all was good lol.

I was dead tired at 5 am when I finally got back to my crib, but it was a fun night lol.
There are videos on the way of Curtis acting a damn fool and talking shit to everyone lol. Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment