Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaccckk

Crackman is back from the hiatus. After traveling around the world(not really) and handling my b.i., DankLa is back in full effect. ALLLLREADY.
Good to be back in the city of angels where it is not over 100 degrees every day. fuck that. I spent a few days chillin at my Dad's house in victorville, apple valley to be exact, and only would you see a joker like this there...

So last night the DankLa cavalry hit up Chavez Ravine to see the Reds take on the Dodgers. Of course the boys in blue won 7-5 cuz we are the best team in the MLB. I forgot to take pics of the L that was rolled pregame; I was too overwhelmed to actually be rolling one in about 3 weeks but here are a few pics that sum up the night...



Never in my life have I been to a ball game where they have used instant replay lol. SMH at the first inning be 40 min.


"I don't think my life's exciting enough for twitter"-Flatt

by A.Math aka Crackman

No comments:

Post a Comment