Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little fuckery and a little nuggery

This past weekend was a good one to say the least. We got a ton of b.i. done, slowly but surely making some moves to satisfy the people. And Young James turned 21 and had a dope party!

(click all pics to enlarge)
After I rolled an L up at Young J's crib I had to take a leak badly, so I stashed the blunt on the window sill. Where's Waldo?


The homie Vickman aka DirtyDumbo had this ill t-shirt on that I had to get a pic of that night.


Shout outs to Minkis for almost joining the chancleta brigade that night too haha.


A random pic I snapped the other night at the big homie Pats crib.

Must be dope having the hook up on energy drinks(even though I don't fucks with energy drinks) and other dope shit made by Roaring Lion from the homie Rick Deez, What up! Ill take that check from you next week mang.

Now for the nuggery...




On a side note, I just made my way through Drake's new album and I must say it is a solid effort.
Not a classic by any means but it is def feel good music. Check it out on the real.




Crackman

No comments:

Post a Comment