Monday, September 28, 2009

When the L's don't stop...



*Quick explanation for those already out of the loop..."L" can stand for a blunt or, in this case, loss (like a failure)

Anyway, some of you might remember during the NBA playoffs in 2008 that LeBron and DeShawn Stevenson had an ongoing beef sparked by DeShawn saying LeBron was "overrated." The feud culminated in Hov dropping a freestyle directed at Stevenson (who had invited Soulja Boy to a playoff game after LeBron compared himself to Jay and DeShawn to SB), which can be heard HERE.

Not only did he get dissed by Jay-Z (plus the fact that the song was played for the first time at a club IN D.C. where the Wizards play) but his team ended up losing the series in 6 games. Maybe not too serious of an L because it would be kind of an honor for Jay to take the time to record something specifically about you.


This, however, is an L.


A crack in his head because "I don't crack. I feel like people always try to break me, but I don't crack. So, I just put that there."

Wait...because you DON'T crack, you have a crack in your head? At least he offered an explanation for that one.

Abraham Lincoln? Really??

And lastly a backwards P. I'd feel dumb even typing his reasoning for this one so I won't.

I may be biased since I don't have any tats and don't plan on getting any soon but c'mon man. I refuse to believe he looked in the mirror after getting these done and thought he was doin' it.


Had to upload this since it is a post about L's.

Mr. Nice Guy X OG Con

OG Con

Stuffing

Renato with the roll on this one


By JaffeJu



No comments:

Post a Comment