Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Every Sunday, a nun lay from my gun spray"- Big L


I've only had two days of school so far and I'm already feeling my free-time slipping away. Thankfully Sunday arrived and provided a much needed chance to catch up on some non-scholarly duties. Despite the recent lack of posts let me assure ya'll that we are hard at work cooking up that crack. Stickers on the way, shirts in the works and a few other surprises. I'm thinking about setting up a contest once the stickers go out for the best placement of the first batch of Dank LA stickers, so start thinking of creative places to put them.

Had to show off this sticker so you know how it goes down at Dank LA headquarters


Fresh batch of some Mr. Nice Guy


A quick music link to pass along:

The Boy Illinois Feat. G.o.D. Jewels- Chicago White Sox...two young MC's from the Chicago area trading verses full of White Sox references past and present. Even though we keep it all Dodgers over here, dope concept and well executed.


"I'm from the hunneds where they spray very quickly and throw up a hand sign like A.J. Pierzynski/
they bit me, hear it all in their flow, the captain of the team I'm a young Paul Konerko/
And they scared yo don't wanna see the flame fly get left out in the field you could watch Jermaine Dye (your man die)"


Speaking of the Dodgers congratulations on securing a playoff berth for this upcoming post-season. There's been a lot of questions about the team this year whether it's been our rotation, the bullpen, the disappearance of our offense for stretches or cheering/booing for Manny, but the team managed to put it all together to build on last year's postseason play and make that World Series run. That is, after all, why we picked up veterans like Ronnie Belliard, Vicente Padilla, Jon Garland and Jim Thome, right?

I'll be honest, if I don't see Ethier hoisting the championship trophy in October it'll have been a disappointing season.



JaffeJu

No comments:

Post a Comment