Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to old habits.

So last school year I tried my best not to blaze on school days(mon-thur)and did pretty well. SMH at me for being 3 weeks into school and blazing everyday I have school lol. Oh well, maybe I'll be back to doing work next week. maybe.
anyways, NFL season starts tomorrow; and I am gonna destroy Flatt in some fantasy this week. Peyton vs Brady. It's my first year doing a fantasy team so I better win the season.
Just wanted to hit yall with a quick pics of the illest, I MEAN ILLEST, Illadelph known to man...(click to enlarge)and not my pics ftl!


Porsche Illadelph. Piff!

AND btw only real bosses throw shoes away when they step in shit. Yeah, I stepped in dog shit while running tonight and just threw my kicks away. FML so heated, but oh well. time to buy a new pair I guess.
Everyone have a great night!

by A.Math aka Crackman

No comments:

Post a Comment