Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Homepage!--Debowler

Got the new homepage poppin it looks nice, so appreciate it.

A new invention in the marijuana marketplace has recently caught my attention. There are countless new inventions based around smoking weed and what not. Most of the time they are lame and a waste of time but this one stands out from the rest. The Debowler, an ashtray/bowl gutting apparatus is a simple yet genius way to both ash your bowl or slide of your bong, and dispose of the ashes all in one swoop. Whenever I knock out a bowl of its reminants I struggle to find a backside of a pen cap, or any pointy object i can find. The Debowler eliminates any struggle with ash disposal. I wish I woulda thought of it.



Go to www.debowler.com for more details.

Also, the mayweather vs marquez fight it on tonight so check out that too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey bluntblog! Dig your comments man! This is Jenny with DEBOWLER and I want to kick you a free one for your awesome feedback! Interested hit me up Jenny@debowler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluntblog, If you liked the Debowler, you should check out the Kashtray. I'd love to get your feedback, so let me know if I can send you a free sample. jason@kashtray.com

    ReplyDelete