Monday, March 22, 2010

Total destroyal!

My birthday party was a blast! Thank you to everyone that showed up except for the bitch ass cops that shut everything down at around midnight!
My apologies to those who showed up right as the party was getting rolled. I don't remember too much but I hope people enjoyed themselves for the short lived party.

I only have one pic from the party that summarizes up the night pretty well...

This was a blunt that I put in my pocket(who knows why lol) and when I woke up in the morning found it like this on my desk. There is also a little piece of lint attached to the L. This was a FAT L, pun intended.



Crackman

1 comment:

  1. hahaha damn dawgie r.i.p to that l! and yeah fuck those cops who were hating and your 1 anal ass roomate who kept bitching like a hoodrat! lmfao, I Still had a good time during the time we were there, and yeah u were beyond fucked like expected lol. We got to make up for the sessions we wernt really able to get going that night, so definitely get @ me when u back home mayn!

    ReplyDelete