Monday, March 15, 2010

Contrary?

I have/will be mad busy this week with school and what not but this weekend is going to be hectic to say the least.
4 days until my birthday party, Friday March 19th, it will be on and poppin!
Homies are rollin down from LA, some are coming from Irvine and mad people from SD so it should be quite interesting like last year; HBs all around!
If you did not get an invite or want to come, get in contact with me and I will give you the deets. So anyways with that being said just a few pics until then.

(click to enlarge all photos)

for Sa'wel to drool over since he loves the kief


kief and weed are not contrary

...however, I found this funny and contrary to the max! lol





Crackman

1 comment:

  1. haha that shit is so proper and the last picture is jokes lol..and yeahhh it's going down friday! see u then dawg

    ReplyDelete