Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Is Why I'm a Fan of Cam



If you recall a week back I posted up the video of the "epic beard man" fight. The funniest part to me was after the dude got his face crushed in he sat down and muttered, "bring the ambalance" followed by a passenger in the background pointing out "Oooh he leaking".

Genius that he is, Cam went ahead and sampled that for this new track off Boss of All Bosses 2.5
Cam'Ron Feat. Vado- Amber Lamps


Oh, and Dom's new tape is officially pushed back until the 25th of this month. His explanation:


This is not a mixtape.

I'm not promising nothing but my 100% honest effort and dedication to making a timeless piece of rap music that's cohesive, well thought out and meaningful.

Like I said on my twitter its not perfect. I made some changes after the listening party and have a couple more to do.

This is not for the sake of making people wait.... it messed up my day more than anybody to have to change the date but it had to be done. Once I put it out I can't take it back so I might as well just wait. I have come this far why rush it now.

25th aint that far away....


Considering it's free music I'm not mad at all.


JaffeJu

2 comments:

  1. hahaha killa fucking cam, never upsets!..this track is dope and the sample is ingenius.. he gave those two people on the bus that yelled that, their 15 seconds of fame also lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. dom is a dope ass artist but i'm just so fucking tired of push backs especially with fab's mixtape and all ..i have to send out a

    PSA: ATTENTION ALL RAPPERS, DO NOT ANNOUCE RELEASE DATE UNLESS YOUR ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% SURE THAT YOUR PROJECT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC ON THAT GIVEN DAY

    THANK YOU,

    ReplyDelete