Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Weekend/Spring Break

Spring break could not have come any sooner, not only because having a break from school is awesome but it was my birthday on Saturday.

So on friday night me and a few of the homies went out to Awash on Pico and fucked with some deadly combinations of food. Everything was on point as usual but since it was a special occasion we had to fucks with fish...
(click all pics to enlarge)

I had another pic of the meal but somehow I deleted it, blame it on the herbals...

So on saturday morning I hit up this Nike/Jordan sale and it was chaos to say the least. A lot of Jordan Brand sneakers (that I have no interest in)and a few pair of Lebrons here and there.
A couple pics from the event...



So that night I went out to dinner with my family as usual. Then went out to Renees Courtyard Cafe in Santa Monica with some family and friends. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable birthday. Thank you to all who I got to spend time with and thank you very much for all the birthday wishes!
This pretty much sums up my Saturday night...


Shout outs to M.K. for the bday hash!




Crackman

2 comments:

  1. I believe George Washington said it best when he spoke the following words, “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” You know what i'm talking about Crackman. Dont try to silence me, I dont care if a certain person was mad because I spoke the truth! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm I see it wasn't you..so that post refers to whoever it may concern haha..and that awash was the business!!! minus the fish of course haha

    ReplyDelete