Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Break Recap


Before I get into what went down over the weekend I have an issue to discuss with the one they call Sa'wel...

This 1 on 1 game has been in talks for too long. The time has come for action, and to prevent you from backing out once again I had to make it official and post it up here. I'm giving you a month to get on your Rocky Balboa shit and prepare for battle. Run the stairs at Curtis' apartment, spar over a game of bones or whatever you gotta do...but be ready by December 30th.

We'll make the bet a gram (no stress) blunt (no wraps) to the winner.

Anyway...

Thanksgiving at my house was proper as usual. We had way more food than people so I'm still eating leftovers as I type this.

Clockwise from the top we got turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, ham, collard greens, mac 'n cheese, roasted vegetables and a piece of monkey bread.


Since I didn't get to smoke before eating you know I had to meet up with the Crackman, Joker, and 3/5 of the ethos to get an after dinner oowop.

For those of you out of the loop, an oowop is slang for 2 blunts rolled end to end.

This one burned for 24 minutes and forced one etho to leave the rotation and another to nod off to sleep haha.

Saturday we met up at the Joker's crib to watch the USC vs. UCLA game. Shoutout to Slick Rick Neuheisel for calling a timeout down 14 with about a minute to play and getting made a fool of by Pete Carroll and co.



Since only one oowop for the break just wasn't gonna cut it we decided to get one more before Norris headed back to St. Louis.


"STOP IT 5!"



JaffeJu

1 comment:

  1. wtf?!?!?!?! i need no preperaration @ all..if you were down to get it going this week i would have, but u couldnt so we didnt. lmao @ no wraps..man you know i dont fuck with that shit, my name isnt curtis lol..but we'll definitely get the game going soon so i can be rewarded with my dub courtesy of u hahaha


    sa'wel

    ReplyDelete