Thursday, November 19, 2009

Speaking of Rap Duos


Is there a duo with a more fitting name to feature on our site than Frank-N-Dank? Out of Detroit, the group worked extensively with J Dilla before his passing and built a strong following in the U.S. and all over Europe.

The first time I heard this song it was off of a shitty quality audio rip from a concert where they performed with Dilla, and yet despite the poor quality it had me instantly nodding my head to the beat and searching for more of their work.


Also I'm sure some of you missed this last Sunday night, in which case let me introduce you to
Danny Duberstein.



JaffeJu

2 comments:

  1. lmfao!!! leon is fucking comedy, i nearly pissed myself watching this episode hahaha.."u got to re-charge the mitzvah"..."this the whitest shit i got", "i'm trying to fuck this muslim girl, i had to join them for a month"..so many fucking quotables from that one scene!

    sa'wel

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everything I ate..... tasted like PEACHES!" The facial comedy alone on this one was fucking brilliant. Because you posted this damn clip, I had to watch the whole season to get up to speed with Curb. It took me a while but I finally did it. "Fuckin Wa-laa!"

    ReplyDelete