Friday, November 20, 2009

"See you can smell that I smoke and yep I sip that lean...

...you hit me with that combination and make my eyes bleed" -Lil Wayne

I'd like to give a big Happy Birthday shout out to my good friend Juanie R!
I don't even know where to begin with this girl...but all I can say is that we have been thru thick & thin! In the end, we ALWAYS end up closer than we were before. Plain and simple she is MUCH appreciated in my life! We will be smoking plenty of l's when you get back from SF for thanksgiving break and winter break! Earrly!
But anyways, Juanie "quit" smoking for about 3 weeks prior to her bday and earlier tonight she sent me this picture of what she rolled up to commemorate her bday!


I wish you the best on your birthday Juanie! May your day be filled with plenty of joy and boisterous activies...sometimes.


Public Service Announcement: Fuck all the Lil Wayne haters! Kick rocks!
I know there are a lot of haters out there, but please watch this documentary and then see if you still hate dude. You may hate his music(and yes I hate the auto-tune, rock bullshit), but give the documentary a peep and see what you think. I know we are ALL trying to live this lavish lifestyle.




A.Math aka Crackman

3 comments:

  1. crossblunt>crossjoint

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn didnt know she had bars like that.
    B-Eazy Braziel King n 8th Holmes Get ya Google Maps open

    ReplyDelete
  3. cross nothing>>>
    keep it g.

    ReplyDelete