Thursday, November 5, 2009

Living The College Life



Shit happens.

Like today, when I came home from playing basketball before class and discovered that our gas got shut off. Tight. Freezing cold shower? I think one of my top 5 least enjoyable things to have to do. Soonest they can come turn it back on? Saturday.

Add to that we still don't have regular access to our mail because our key was lost (good looks Hiley) and when we finally replaced the lock ourselves a piece of it is still fucking up and keeping us out. So now I have to stake out the mailman on days when I'm home so he can open it and let me fix it.

It's not always bad because good shit happens too.

Like midterm scores.


Like trees.



Like 1 gram vanilla dutches.


Like bottles of Henny.


I'll tell you what though, good and bad, this college life is definitely fun.

On to some music quickly...

I didn't even know about this Nipsey track until 50 cent's personal spokesman aka Clipper Brian asked me for it the other day.


With the recent Beanie Sigel/Jay-Z/50 Cent situation, here's one of my favorite mixtape songs from Sigel over the Can't Stop The Reign beat.

"You talk shit grip the four long tight, and quick to give you twenty like Kobe on an off night"






JaffeJu

2 comments:

  1. Freezing cold shower = a top 5 least enjoyable thing to have to do? Smoke a blunt and ease up with the dramatics, JaffeJu. Welcome back to college! And nice well-rounded post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beebe is right jaffe, you know you enjoyed that ice cold shower hahaha..but clipper brian would be the one to direct you to the nastiest nipsey gang banging track lol..lmfao @ 50 cent's personal spokesman hahahahahahahahahahahaha nice dutchie n of course it wouldnt be complete without the bottle of henny

    ReplyDelete