Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Couple dope tracks

With 4/20 right around the corner I hope everyone is making big plans, saving up to buy a fat sack, getting their tunes right, and gonna eat some bomb food that day. Even if you aren't doing all four hopefully you're going to at least smoke a little greenery to celebrate the day.

Anyways, here are two new tracks I have been bumping heavy lately...
Shyne-Messiah

Say what you will about Shyne Po and his incarceration but I believe he has always put out dope music; from Bad Boyz feat. Barrington Levy to Diamond and Mac 10s. I am hoping he makes a good comeback coming home from his bid.

The Game-It Must Be Me

There isn't much I can say about The Game considering his albums have gone from great-worse each piece of work he puts out but one thing is I will show support for him since he is a Los Angeles cat. After hearing "Shake," his first "single" off his upcoming album I wasn't too impressed nor did I want to hear the rest of the album. But after hearing this track I believe he can put together a solid piece of work as he has done his last three albums.
enjoy



Crackman

1 comment:

  1. omfg that game track is dope as fuck!!!!..i was incredibly disapointed at shake but this is some promising new music!!!..if this is what the album will be sounding like I definitely can't wait till it drops

    ReplyDelete