Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4/20 Recap


April 20th has come and gone and the truth is for most of the Dank LA team in Irvine it really was just a regular day for us.

My roommate Renheezie killed it with the dope shirt that got plenty of compliments, as well as some disapproving stares.


Like Curren$y says though, "If you see a hater blow some smoke in they face" and in response to those offended by the shirt we did just that.

Purple Wheelchair x Twister Swister vanilla dutch

In addition to the dutch I had two of the edibles we baked up over the weekend and they had me on a nice couch lock all the way through the Lakers game.

Let's see what the Crackman did down in SD for 4/20...

Whats really good world?

Unlucky for me 4/20 landed on a Tuesday this year...Tuesday is my longest day of class, 9:30am-5pm, but that didn't stop me from celebrating in full effect!

(click to enlarge photos)

I woke up early to wake & bake and felt like a little kid on Christmas morning.
Chiefed one j at the crib before I shook and then blazed the second while driving to school! ALLLLREADY


So after I dipped from class a little early, I got home and rolled up these four fat hoes. You cant tell from the pic but they were ALL at least .6 and had me right for the rest of the day!

Sorry for the very few pics but my cam died on me halfway thru my day and needless to say I was too lazy(faded) to do anything about it.
Hope all our followers had a enjoyable and safe 4/20!



Speaking of our followers the homie Julio sent us some pics from his session Tuesday.

Started his day off with a great looking joint on his way to school.

A bowl of some nice looking white widow from later in the day.

Last, a healthy looking white owl stuffed with white widow.


Good looking weed being enjoyed three different ways, Julio knows the deal! Your stickers will be on the way shortly.

If you have any pics you want posted e-mail us at crew@dankla.com


JaffeJu/Crackman

2 comments:

  1. A very successful and smoke-filled 420 in the smokestone. Edibles, illadelph rips, and dutch masters.. You get the picture haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good to see everyone had a great 4/20!!..lovin the shirt, dutch masters, edibles, j's, bongs etc

    ReplyDelete