Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whatever you about to discover, WE OFF THAT

All I can say is this ankle shit has been pretty lousy but also a good learning experience for me. Its kinda put into perspective of how for granted I took walking on my own two feet and just doing everyday activities with ease. But anyways, smoking blunts and taking vicodins hasnt so bad after all lol. Here is a pic for you guys...

Blunt Rolling Tip #1: Your blunt will smoke and burn nicely when your seam is "semi" straight and parallel. (Look for more BRT's in future posts)
As you can see, mine isnt perfectly straight but if your shit is looking like the Rocky Mountains it isnt gonna burn well and your L will be an L.

AND some food for thought...literally. Prolly one of the best faded foods I have ever eaten; go cop them at Trader Joes.


A.Math aka Crackman

No comments:

Post a Comment