Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I didn't kill them. I didn't even rap it like them. I killed they song though. So Jay-z, I'm bout to kill your song."

Many people have been questioning what Lil Wayne has been doing musically for the past 4 years...me being a big fan of wayne prior to him blowing up and going mainstream will always appreciate when the old wayne appears, NO AUTOTUNE, NO ROCK, NO CEILINGS lol, just him rapping.
This mixtape right here...the old wayne has emerged. People are always expecting artists to go back and make hits like they do in the past, e.g. blueprint 3 sounded nothing like the blueprint but thats what everyone wanted right, another blueprint? I'm not saying this is his best piece of work or better than Dedication 1, or Dedication 2, The Suffix or even The Drought 3 but its WAY better than the current wayne everyone has been listening to and d-riding!
Take this for what it is...

Lil Wayne-No Ceilings

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (Ft. Spark Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her (Ft. Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude 2 (Ft. Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (Ft. Lucci Lou)
14. Make Her Say (Ft. Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

Just a little behind the scenes video of Wayne prior to the mixtape dropping.


A.Math aka Crackman

No comments:

Post a Comment