Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"She cut the cords for good"-Flatt

So I arrived home from Palm Springs earlier today around 2:30 and I am tired as shit. We didnt do much of anything there due to lack of people and having other obligations or just being on snitch mode. I have been basically living outta my suitcase for the last week, going back and fourth to san diego and what not, so its very nice to be home. Here are a few pics from last week in san diego..
M.Flatt, blown.

Flatt's bong

On friday night I was chillin at my homie Mike's crib watching supertroopers and drinking some 40s; and his girlfriend, we call her MB for Momma Bear, wanted to be showcased as a special guest on our site and her "attractive" ankles. So I had to snap a pic of her filthy tennis shoes she wears to work. The stain you see is a chocolate stain she claims...get some new shoes MB.

M.Knight's bong

On Saturday night there was a party thrown at the Mills household. One pic sums up the night for me...Jared, do these trophies look familiar?


And lastly, like I stated earlier Palm Springs didnt crack at all. So people...please please get your ish together and lets make it happen this winter break like we used to. c'mon.
This was the only pic worth being taken all trip.


by A.Math aka Crackman

2 comments:

  1. sitting on my couch at home>palm springs this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some fine ass ankles. no homo

    ReplyDelete