Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Extra-Special Brownies


I remember senior year of High School there was a period of time when it seemed like everyone was all about the weed brownies. There was one kid who would bake them at his grandma's house and then supply the school. We even had an ongoing joke that we were going to leave a box of them in the office with the hopes that the teachers and administrators would eat them and be fucked up for the whole day.

What made me remember this? A story out of Union City about 5 High School students who apparently ate weed-brownies laced with heroin.



JaffeJu

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's lack of sleep or what, but this post actually made me laugh out loud. Maybe I should give you some credit though? Nahhh. But I think I laughed because your story was kind of funny and then you hit us with some edibles being laced with fucking heroin. What a delightful little twist. Anyway, I found it humorous for whatever reason. Then I clicked on the link to read the story and some social bookmarking site entitled "Delicious" was sitting at the end the last paragraph. Kind of inappropriate which made it pretty funny. I think I am just sleep deprived. All in all, well played with the post, JaffeJu.

    ReplyDelete