Thursday, June 18, 2009

time to do "work"/DANKLA.COM

So Tuesday night we decided to convene at Norris' house to smoke something and do a little work on this blog. Smoked two l's and did a little work on the blog, actually Meek did the most and only work on it lol. You can now go to DANKLA and access the blog there. But anyways, boxed two hefty blunts in Norris' room, listened to Crime Pays and pretty much just chilled. Attempted to call Alain and Jared during a podcast, that had A LOT of dead air time, but those dudes didnt answer. Look out for podcasts that will be posted on here in the near future and, a big AND, if we can get this dude Requasen in the studio look out for music from him. A few pics...


Blackberry Kush, from this lowkey club in Westchester.

Norris' blunt.

My bleeze.

Meek doin' work.

After shaking from Norris' crib I went to kick it with my homie Wylie who I hadn't seen for a while since I'd been back for summer. Dude had some fire, OG Hiro I believe. Forgot to take a pic of the tiny nug he had lol, but it was nice none the less. Boxed a nice hash blunt in my whip, bumped Thug Motivation 101 and zoned out pretty much for a cool while lol. Literally 3 minutes after we finished the blunt Wylie says, "I'm so faded I don't remember the blunt." It was funnier at the time; but I was literally laughing for 2 mintues. Must have been the weed...

The HB.
Dodgers game tonight vs the A's and then Jamies after. And I wont forget the cam this time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment